SGS has a proven track record of successful projects with marquee clients such as Jacksonville Port Authority, Jacksonville Aviation Authority, Johnson & Johnson, Seminole Tribe of Florida, INTL, Jacksonville Transportation Authority, Duval County Public School Board and Hillsborough County in the USA and clients such as First Principal in Singapore.
What does JPA stand for?
JPA stands for Jacksonville Port Authority (Florida, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPA
We have 92 other meanings of JPA in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Pacific/Command Teletype Alert Net
- Joint Processing/Joint Transmission
- Joint Publication 1 (US military document)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group 2000
- Jurassic Park 2: The Lost World (movie)
- Pope John Paul II (Karol Józef Wojtyla; 1920-2005)
- Jurassic Park 3 (movie)
- Jet Propulsion Fuel, Type 4
- Jet Propulsion fuel, type 8
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (Public Sevices Department of Malaysia)
- Japan Pallet Association (trade association)
- Japan Paraglider Association
- Japan Perl Association (computer language)
- Japan Pharmaceucital Association
- Japan Planetarium Association (astronomy)
- Japan Poker Association
- Japan Powerlifting Association (est. 1972)
- Japan Printing Academy
- Japan Procurement Agency
- Japan Pyrotechnics Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Florida, the Jacksonville Port Authority (JAXPORT) is investing in its three public marine terminals Jacksonville ranks among the top 10 container ports in the United States and is one of the country's busiest vehicle handling ports.
Blount Island's other advantages include the extensive rail network and large open areas for helicopters to land, said Robert Peek, communications director, Jacksonville Port Authority.
3 million order from the FAA and an order for two CTX 9000 DSi systems from the Jacksonville Port Authority.
If officials at the Jacksonville Port Authority and the Economic Development Commission have any influence, the River City will become a cruise ship port of call or a home port.