17: Shared Vision: Photos of Baracoa, Cuba, on exhibit at Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art.
What does JMoMA stand for?
JMoMA stands for Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art (Jacksonville, Florida)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jacksonville Museum of Contemporary Art (Florida)
- Joint Maritime Operations Command Center
- Joint Military Operations Coordination Committee
- Just My Own Damn Opinion
- James Mclean Oliver Ecological Centre (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- John M. Olin Foundation, Inc. (New York)
- Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Java Molecule (science software)
- Judgment as a Matter of Law
- Journal of Money Laundering Control
- Just My Own Opinion
- Japan Massive Open Online Courses (Japan)
- Just My Opinion of Course
- Jazz Music Orchestra Pecq (French: Pecq Jazz Music Orchestra)
- Junction Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
- Johanna Meier Opera Theatre Institute (Black Hills State University; South Dakota)
- Joint Memorandum of Understanding
- Java Memory Profiler
- JCL Manipulation Program
- Jean Michel Poutissou (laboratory director)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Artists included in the SECAC Member's Exhibition, held in the Regional Exhibition Gallery of the Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art (JMoMA).
The Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association has set its Annual Judicial Reception for June 10 at the Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art, where the winner of the JWLA Woman Lawyer of the Year for 2004 will be announced.