Peters is director of the kidney transplant program at Jacksonville Transplant Center at Shands Jacksonville Medical Center in Jacksonville, FL
What does JMC stand for?
JMC stands for Jacksonville Medical Center (Jacksonville, AL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMC
We have 123 other meanings of JMC in our Acronym Attic
- James Monroe Bancorp Inc. (stock symbol)
- Journal of Molecular Biology
- Joint Meteorological and Oceanographic (METOC) Broker Language
- Joint METOC Broker Language
- Joint Munitions Barcode Labeler (Ammunition Identification Labels per MIL-STD-129P)
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP (law firm; California)
- Joint Military Blood Program Office
- Journal of Malaysian Branch of the Royal Asiatic Society
- Japan Meteorological Business Support Center
- John Muir Birthplace Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
acquired sole ownership of the Jacksonville Medical Center at 1300 Braden St.
Francis Hospital & Medical Center, Hartford; Florida-Shands Jacksonville Medical Center, Jacksonville; Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Gainesville; St.