April Charney, a Jacksonville Area Legal Aid lawyer and nationally recognized foreclosure defense expert, is the featured speaker at a February 5 seminar in Sarasota--designed for all attorneys interested in learning how to handle defense of foreclosure cases.
What does JALA stand for?
JALA stands for Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JALA
We have 2 other meanings of JALA in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Air Lines
- Japan Airlines Company, Ltd.
- Jet Approach Landing
- Job Arrangement Letter
- Journal des Annonces Légales (French: Journal of Legal Announcements)
- Journal of Academic Librarianship (Elsevier, BV)
- Journal of Applied Linguistics
- Jump Adjustment Library (Tira Wireless Proprietary API)
- Jump And Link
- Junior Achievement Latvia
- Japan Automotive Leasing Association
- Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association (University of Illinois)
- Journal of the Association of Laboratory Automation
- Japanese Association for Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Japan Association of Lawyers against Nuclear Arms
- Japan Association for Latin American Studies
- Japanese Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- Journal of Afro-Latin American Studies & Literatures
- Just As Long As We're Together
- Johannes a Lasco Bibliothek (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hogan's other activities within the legal community include: chair, Academy Research & Education Foundation; benefactor, Endowment for Academy Giving to Law and Education; member: Association of Trial Lawyers of America (sustaining member), Trial Lawyers for Public Justice, Civil Justice Foundation, American Board of Trial Advocates, Chester Bedell Inn of Court, Jacksonville Bar Association, the Florida Bar (Trial Lawyers Section), American Bar Association (Litigation Section), Jacksonville Area Legal Aid (former board member), and Fourth Judicial Circuit Professionalism Committee.
Box 117626 Gainesville 32611-7626 (352)392-0412 BAKER Jacksonville Area Legal Aid Family Service Center 1418 8th St.
The YLS Noon in June program is geared toward summer associates clerking in Jacksonville and includes tours of the federal courthouse, city hall, and Jacksonville Area Legal Aid.
Box 117626 Gainesville 32611-7626 (352)392-0412 BAKER Jacksonville Area Legal Aid 126 W.
Johns County Legal Aid, a branch of Jacksonville Area Legal Aid.
He is a former executive director of the Jacksonville Area Legal Aid.
Perkins Bar Association, the Hispanic American Bar Association, the Asian American Bar Association, the Jacksonville Womens Lawyers Association, the Christian Legal Society, Jacksonville Area Legal Aid, and Florida Coastal School of Law, where the program was held.