The Daily News out of Jacksonville, North Carolina, reported on April 28 that prosecutors will not press charges against a Camp Lejeune Marine who shot and killed two local men who burglarized his home and attacked him and two guests.
What does J VILLE stand for?
J VILLE stands for Jacksonville, North Carolina (Marine Corps Liberty Town)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of J VILLE
- Julia (song)
- Out of City (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Postage Due (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Western Quebec (postal code designation, Canada)
- Jammu and Kashmir (A disputed State occupied by the Indian Army)
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Judge Advocate
- Junked and Abandoned (oil production)
- Justification & Analysis
- Justification & Approval
- Justification & Authorization
- Justification and Allowance
- Justerini & Brooks Limited (Scotch whiskey)
- Judgment and Commitment Order (US federal courts)
- Justification & Certification
- Jak and Daxter (video game series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Police in Jacksonville, North Carolina, revealed that the two had been thrown off the bike when Sheals failed to negotiate a curve.
Ryan, born in Jacksonville, North Carolina, apparently responded by singling out the man concerned, refunding him the price of his ticket from his own pocket and kicking him out of the auditorium.
Navy officials in Bahrain said they had no information about Lance Corporal Stottlemyer's death and referred all inquiries to the US Marine Corps based in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
A forensic pathologist in Jacksonville, North Carolina, Garrett, now 66, had gorged himself to a belt-taxing 250 pounds.
7TH COMMUNICATIONS BATTALION 1ST MARINE DIVISION--June 21-25, 2006, Jacksonville, North Carolina, Contact David Haage, Phone (309) 221-4740, Email haage@insightbb.