President Brenda Temple Tull, Secretary Jackson and Tull Chartered Engineers Washington, D.
What does J&T stand for?
J&T stands for Jackson and Tull
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Justifications & Findings
- Jesse and James (Pokemon, cartoon)
- Johnson and Johnson
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Jammu and Kashmir (India)
- Jammu and Kashmir Rifles (Indian Armed Forces)
- Joe and Rachelle (J&R Computer World)
- John and Richie (website)
- Jay and Silent Bob
- Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back (movie)
- Joel and the 'bots (Mystery Science Theater 3000)
- Johnson and Wales University (Rhode Island; also seen as JWU)
- J(Z)-Conserving Centrifugal Sudden Approximation
- J(Z)-Conserving Coupled States Method
- Jugend + Sport (Switzerland sports club)
- Exchange Visitor Visa
- Manpower and Personnel Directorate of a Joint Staff (US DoD)
- Manpower and Personnel Staff Section (US DoD)
- Just for Teens
- Intelligence Directorate of a Joint Staff (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Alion AMMTIAC team includes: Anteon, AT&T Government Solutions, Battelle, Chicago Manufacturing Center, Concurrent Technologies Corp, Georgia Tech Research Institute, IBM, Southern Research Institute and Southwest Research Institute, Corrpro Companies, D&W Enterprises LTD, Intuitive Research and Technology Corporation, Jackson and Tull, Luna Innovations, Navmar Applied Sciences Corporation, Texas Research Institute, Tiburon Associates, Touchstone Research Laboratories, Triton Systems and Zimmerman and Associates.
The Lockheed Martin team, which includes Goodrich, Jackson and Tull Engineers and the University of Arizona, has delivered innovative technical and management approaches to NASA for NGST.