Jackson State University President Carolyn Meyers had received approval in January from the Board of Trustees of Mississippi's Institutions of Higher Learning to open the satellite campus when Madison Mayor Mary Hawkins Butler and Dr.
What does JSU stand for?
JSU stands for Jackson State University (Jackson, MS, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSU
We have 12 other meanings of JSU in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Semiconductor Technology and Science
- Junior Scholars' Training Seminar (Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Washington, DC)
- Junior Science Talent Search Examination (India)
- Japanese Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- Japan Society for Trenchless Technology
- Just Something to Think About
- Japanese Satellite Television
- Journal of Software Testing, Verification and Reliability
- Japan Small-Type Whaling Association
- All Japan Seamen's Union
- Jacksonville State University
- Japanese Society of Undergraduates (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Boston, MA)
- Jewish Student Union
- Joint Strategy Unit (UK)
- Joint Support Unit (UK Ministry of Defence)
- Justice Statistics Unit (UK)
- Juventudes Socialistas Unificadas (Spanish: Unified Socialist Youth)
- Japan Supporting University Consortium
- Jacksonville State University Foundation (Alabama)
- Japan SAP Users' Group (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To find the bacteria more rapidly than many current methods can, investigators at Jackson State University used gold nanoparticles, bits of gold so tiny that more than 25,000 would fit across the width of a human hair.
Michael Grayson, Jackson State University Denise Woodbury, Southern Utah University www.
Lee financed the opening of his first office with $3,000 he had on hand and $5,000 from his mother; the Small Business Development Center at Jackson State University helped him secure a loan for an additional $5,000.
Saunders is a retired journalism educator from Jackson State University [Mississippi].
Jackson State University in Mississippi states clearly in the first paragraph of the University Publicity Policy that, "The President and the Director of Public Relations are the University's official spokespersons unless otherwise designated.