Both recipients are students at Jackson State Community College in the LPN to RN program.
What does JSCC stand for?
JSCC stands for Jackson State Community College (Jackson, TN)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSCC
We have 37 other meanings of JSCC in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Sprint Cars of America
- Johnson Space Center Amateur Radio Club (Houston, TX)
- Japan Society of Computer Aided Surgery
- Johnson Space Center Astronomical Society (Houston, TX)
- Japan Society for Cell Biology (Kyoto, Japan)
- Japanese Society for Clinical Biomechanics
- Jet Sports Club of Brisbane (Australia)
- Joint Schools Construction Board (Syracuse, NY)
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank
- Joint Service Chemical Biological Information System
- James Sprunt Community College (Kenansville, NC)
- Japan Securities Clearing Corporation (est. 2002)
- Japan Society of Clinical Chemistry
- Japanese Society of Clinical Cytology (est. 1962)
- Jefferson State Community College (Alabama)
- John Stoddard Cancer Center (Des Moines, IA)
- Joint Security Coordination Center (US DoD)
- Joint Service Coordination Committee
- Joint Source-Channel Coding
- Jersey Society of Chartered and Certified Accountants
Samples in periodicals archive:
Administrators at Jackson State Community College have offered classroom space, as well as the use of other offices and technology, says spokeswoman Heather Kennedy.
McKnight created Tennessee's first associate-degree radiography program at Jackson State Community College in Jackson, Tenn.
Both recipients are students at Jackson State Community College in the LPN to RN program and expect to graduate in May 2013.
McKnight is an associate professor and program director for the radiography program at Jackson State Community College in Jackson.
As a result, Jackson State Community College President Charlie D.