Doctors from Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami released photos of Ronald Poppo, the homeless victim in the so-called cannibal attack over the Memorial Day weekend, on Tuesday, showing the aftermath after Rudy Eugene allegedly chewed his face off.
What does JMH stand for?
JMH stands for Jackson Memorial Hospital
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMH
We have 14 other meanings of JMH in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Master Gardener
- Japan Meat Grading Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Mountain Guides Association
- Jewellers and Metalsmiths Group of Australia
- James Martin Government Intelligence (technology company; Arlington, VA)
- Japanese Media Gospel Ministry
- Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
- Jim McLean Golf Schools (various locations)
- Journal of the Manchester Geographical Society
- Junior Meat Goat Show Circuit (Big Lake, Texas)
- James Marshall Hendrix
- James Monroe High school
- John Muir Health (California)
- Johnston Memorial Hospital (Abingdon, VA)
- Joint Message Holder (US DoD)
- Journal of Management History (Emerald)
- Journal of Military History (Society for Military History)
- Journal of Modern History (University of Chicago Press; Chicago, IL)
- JSSIS Message Handler
- Schaumburg, Illinois (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to People mag, 21-year-old Kingston was reportedly in critical condition earlier at Jackson Memorial Hospital after his jetski crashed into a bridge, reports News.
Jackson is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes Jackson Memorial Hospital, a tertiary teaching hospital with more than 1,500 licensed beds.
Beydoun, who is being held at the hospital ward of the Miami-Dade jail at Jackson Memorial Hospital, has been charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest without violence.
FOURNIER AND DAVID HERLIHY While working in Miami's Jackson Memorial Hospital in 1979, Fournier encountered a patient stricken with a mysterious ailment that would, several years later, be recognized as AIDS.
At one hospital, 20 demonstrators and three police officers were treated for injuries, Jackson Memorial Hospital spokeswoman Lorraine Nelson said.
On orders from Probate Judge Arthur Rothenberg, medical personnel at Miami's Jackson Memorial Hospital aborted an unborn child who came to be known as "Baby Doe.