Jackson Hole offers resort options situated 30 minutes away from the terminal at the Jackson Hole airport, United said.
What does JAC stand for?
JAC stands for Jackson Hole Airport (Jackson, WY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JAC
We have 125 other meanings of JAC in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Asia Business Studies
- Justice Awareness and Basic Support (vaccine damaged children support group; UK)
- John A Burns School of Medicine
- Japanese Association of Behavior Therapy
- joint ambient breeze tunnel
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University (Nigeria)
- Journal of Algal Biomass Utilization (Phyco Spectrum Inc.)
- Junta Ambiental del Buen Vecino (Good Neighbor Environmental Board)
- Java API for Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- JA Consultants (UK)
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA - Jackson Hole Airport (Airport Code)
- Japan Agricultural Cooperative
- Japan Air Commuter (airline)
- Japan Aircraft Company
- Japan Alliance Church
- Japanese Alpine Club (est. 1905)
- Japanese Association of Chiropractors (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Association of Colorado
- Java Access Control
- Jepson Alumni Center (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Walton, 58, was killed when the ultralight aircraft he was piloting crashed shortly after takeoff from the Jackson Hole Airport in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming.
On August 1, while assigned staff made their scheduled trips (forty-two miles one way) into the Jackson Hole Airport to meet teachers/educators who were coming in from all over the United States, I met with fire fighting personnel who were assigned property protection responsibilities.