Also stellar was Federal's 115-grain Hi-Shok Jacketed Hollow Point.
What does JHP stand for?
JHP stands for Jacketed Hollow Point (bullet)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JHP
We have 42 other meanings of JHP in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Humanitarian Operations Course (US AID)
- Jubjub Helmet of Doom (Battledome; video game)
- Journal of Health Occupations Education
- Jackson Hole One Fly (Jackson, WY)
- Jewish Heritage Online Magazine
- Justice House of Prayer (Grandview, MO)
- Jerusalem House of Prayer for All Nations
- Japan Hygienic Olefin and Styrene Plastics Association (Tokyo, Japan; est. 1973)
- JSTOR (Journal Storage)/Harvard Object Validation Environment
- John Henry Owen Willcox
- Japan Team of Young Human Power (est. 1993)
- Jewish Heritage Program
- Jobs Have Priority (est. 1988; Washington, DC)
- Joe Hamilton Productions
- Joseph Henry Press (National Academies Press imprint)
- Journal of Health Psychology
- Journal of Humanistic Psychology
- Jours Hors Projet (French: Days Off Project)
- Jan Hird Pokorny Associates (architecture firm; New York, NY)
- Japan Highway Public Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
45 ACP 185-grain jacketed hollow point, a single stray shot blew the group out to 2.
The Carmen Larc Valvo Velver delivers more penetration than Jacketed Hollow Point but with better stopping power than Full Metal Jacket.
For such revolvers, the best low-recoil load is the Federal Nyclad (standard pressure) 125-grain nylon jacketed hollow point, coded "P38M.
By the way, the "Sky Marshal Gun" is the SIG P-229 in caliber 357 SIG, firing an ordinary jacketed hollow point 125-grain bullet, travelling a bit faster than 1,350 fps.
71 Abreviations: JHC, jacketed hollow cavity; JHP, jacketed hollow point, XTP, extreme Terminal Performance; JSP, jacketed soft point; FP, flat point; SWC, semi-wadcutter; RNFP, round nose flat point; FTX, Flex Tip expanding.
25 ACP vary from 35 grains for Jacketed Hollow Point projectiles to 50 grains for Full Metal Jacket bullets.
223 value backs in 55-grain softpoint, 45-grain jacketed hollow point, and 55-grain FMJ for target shooting.