IN FOCUS J Photo journalist Don McCullin CAPTION(S): CUT ABOVE J Gumshoe Jack Nicholson getting the point
What does JN stand for?
JN stands for Jack Nicholson (actor)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JN
We have 11 other meanings of JN in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Municipal Waste Management Strategy (UK)
- Jeunesses Musicales World Orchestra (Valencia, Spain)
- Jean Monnet Working Papers (NYU Law School; New York, NY)
- Java Managed Web System
- Air Jamaica Express (ICAO code)
- Java Management Extensions
- Java Management Extensions Messaging Protocol (computer programming)
- Jazz Music Yesterday (album)
- Junior Musicians Yacht Club (band)
- Joint Municipal Zoning Ordinance (Newtown, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jack Nicholson (One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest) * 2.
Highly-explicit documents filed by the district attorney's office in Los Angeles described for the first time the offences said to have been committed by Polanski and contained a reminder the attack occurred at the home of Academy Award-winning actor Jack Nicholson.
Byline: By JULIAN BROUWER FUGITIVE gangster James ''Whitey'' Bulger might be flattered Jack Nicholson is playing him in a new movie, but he'll be less happy that he's being portrayed as a pervert.
Byline: By Alison Dayani HE'S cooked for Princess Di, Jack Nicholson and Madonna, but all chef Chris Benians wants to do now is make a beautiful bolog-nese for Brummies.