Byline: GEOFFREY LAKEMAN THE original recipe for American whiskey Jack Daniel's has been discovered - in WALES.
What does JD stand for?
JD stands for Jack Daniel's
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JD
We have 33 other meanings of JD in our Acronym Attic
- Jefferson County Youth Detention Center (Birmingham, AL)
- Johnson County Young Matrons (Kansas)
- Jim Casey Youth Opportunity Initiative
- Johnson County Young Republicans (Kansas)
- Jesse Collyer Youth Sports (Ossining, NY)
- Jewish Council for Youth Services (also seen as JCFYS)
- Jewish Council for Youth Services (Chicago, IL)
- Jefferson County Youth Soccer League (Shepherdstown, WV)
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Doctor of Laws
- Jacob's Dream (band)
- Jacques Demolay (International Order of DeMolay)
- James Darren (actor/singer)
- James David (as in J.D. Power and Associates; founded by James David Power)
- James Dean
- Jammie Dodger (biscuit brand)
- Janata Dal (Indian political party)
- Japan Air (IATA airline code)
- Jeff Davis (guitarist)
- Jefferson Davis (Boss Hogg; Dukes of Hazzard TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A LIVERPOOL barman has won a Jack Daniel's Birthday Cocktail Competition in Tennessee.
and Miller Brewing Company have announced more details about the Jack Daniel's flavored malt beverage they will introduce this summer in the U.
Well, head over to Lynchburg, Tennessee, where every drop of Jack Daniel's is distilled and bottled, and get a taste for yourself.