Other awards handed out on the night included the Innovation and Technology prize, which was given to Stocksfield's IHC Engineering Business for its work on the creation of the Saipem J-Lay Tower.
What does JLT stand for?
JLT stands for J-Lay Tower
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JLT
We have 19 other meanings of JLT in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Law and Social Problems (Columbia University)
- Junior League of Saint Paul, Inc.
- Junior League of St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Japanese Language School of Raleigh (Raleigh, NC)
- Joint Legislative Sunset Review Committee (California)
- Justice and Legal System Research (Ethiopia)
- Johann Ludwig Schneller Schule (German: Johann Ludwig Schneller School; Lebanon)
- Journal of the Law Society of Scotland (Law Society of Scotland; Scotland, UK)
- Joint Laboratory of Solid State Chemistry (Czech Republic)
- Joint Lynx Simulator Training Establishment
- Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group PLC
- Joint Liaison Team
- Joint Logistics Tools (GCCS)
- Journal of Lie Theory
- Journal of Lightwave Technologies
- Jumeirah Lake Towers (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Junior Leader Training (Boy Scouts of America)
- Junior League of Tacoma
- Junior League of Tallahassee
- Junior League of Tampa
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pipelay and trenching systems company IHC Engineering Business Ltd, based in Stocksfield, Northumberland, collected the Innovation and Technology prize for the creation of the Saipem J-Lay Tower allowing the installation of large diameter subsea pipelines in water depths of up to 3000m.
Stockton North MP Alex Cunningham visited IHC Engineering Business' (EB) facility at Port Clarence recently when a 64m high state-of-the-art J-Lay tower has been produced for Saipem to be installed on a new vessel for the oil and gas giant, which will lay large pipes in deep water.
By utilizing successfully tested technology and allowing room for improvement and research development, Saipem has produced the largest J-Lay tower in the offshore industry and has combined it with a fully upgraded DP vessel.
THERE were celebrations at IHC Engineering Business (IHC EB) this week, when after three years of hard work, skill and dedication, the J-Lay tower designed and built for energy infrastructure giant Saipem was successfully raised to its vertical operating position from the deck of the Saipem FDS2 vessel.
EB delivered its first major project to the Far East for oil and gas installation contractor Saipem in the spring - a J-Lay Tower and Technip NPV pipe laying system.