The JWFC study recommended, "The JFC needed a JFFC to be the impartial arbiter for joint fires, manage scarce resources, ensure the commander's guidance is being followed and intent accomplished, maintain a focus on what to preserve or destroy, deconflict lethal and nonlethal fires, champion JFC fires needs, and help the JFC maintain situational awareness.
What does JST stand for?
JST stands for JWFC (Joint Warfighting Center) Support Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JST
We have 55 other meanings of JST in our Acronym Attic
- Job Standard Test (assessment; various organizations)
- Johnstown (Amtrak station code; Johnstown, PA)
- Johnstown, PA, USA - Johnstown Cambria (Airport Code)
- Joint Spatio-Temporal Filtering
- Joint System Test
- Joseph Smith Translation
- Journal of Science and Technology (biannual publication)
- Jubilee Sailing Trust (UK)
- Junior Scratch Tour (youth bowling tour)
- Junior Scratch Tournament (bowling)
- Japan Saipan Travel Association
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Japan Sport Tourism Alliance (est. 2012)
- Japanese Society for Technology in Anaesthesia
- Japanese Society for Tropical Agriculture
- Job Specific Task Analysis
- Joint Stock Theatre Alliance
- Jordan Society of Tourist and Travel Agents
- Journal of Strain Analysis and Engineering
- Journal of Social Theory in Art Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The move will synchronize the rapid deployability of the JECC with efforts by the JWFC to train the warfighter for worldwide contingency operations.
One of our staff is assigned to the JWFC full time to be my medical representative.
The JWFC is located at USJFCOM's Joint Training, Analysis and Simulation Center in Suffolk.
The JWFC conducts joint and multinational training exercises, crisis rehearsals; and aids the Chairman and Joint Chiefs of Staff to prepare for joint and combined operations and assists in the conceptualization, development and assessment of joint doctrine.
McCaffrey, USAF, is Chief of Doctrine and Education in the JWFC at USJFCOM.
With emphasis on the global war on terrorism and military transformation, the JWFC works to ensure America's military is the most advanced and powerful force in the world.