amp;#8220;By providing a recorded version, this allows everyone the opportunity to learn from this event and ensures no one is left behind,” said Petra Alluis, Director of Educational Development of JRI and the Host of “Bringing in 2013.
What does JSOL stand for?
JSOL stands for JRI (Japan Research Institute) Solutions Limited (Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Jaguar Saurus of Doom (online gaming)
- Jacob's School of Engineering (UCSD)
- Joint Special Operations Forces
- Joint Special Operations Force C3 Interoperability Program
- Japan Sewer Optical Fiber Technological Association
- Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Society for Occupational Health
- Joint Service Open House
- Joint Statement of Intent
- Just Surfed On In
- Joint Special Operations Liaison Element
- Japan Society for Oriental Medicine (est. 1950)
- Japanese-Sino Optimization Meeting
- Joint Stand Off Munition
- Journal of Special Operations Medicine (US Special Operations Command Surgeons)
- Joint Special Operations Mission Planning System
- Japanese Society for Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Joint Special Operations Medical Training Center (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TABLE 1 Selected Life Insurance Demand Variables: Results From Prior Literature Type Journal Variable (a) Data Source (b) Author (c) Age LC Household survey Hammond JRI et al.
It enables their brains, without use of their hands, to control a video game and, more amazingly, the video game to help reshape their brains, according to Laurence Hirshberg, a JRI senior consultant.
In future months, CAMA Manitoba hopes to bring about discussions including hot topics such as the Canadian Wheat Board and the recent changes to the western Canadian ag landscape including the formation of Viterra and the expansions of Cargill and JRI.
Today, JRI technicians can sleep soundly, as suppliers, salespeople, partners and employees securely access critical business information around the country and around the clock over a secure socket-layer virtual private network (SSL VPN).
Sperber is director of research, policy, and community assessment for the GLBT Health Access Project, a program of JRI Health.
JRI said the FC network concept is expected to offer "low-cost power supply" for "remote islands and mountainous regions.