Mr Sinha, a former London investment banker whose Monaco-based private equity fund JPR Capital in collaboration with Caspian Asset Management and Optima are undertaking the scheme, has also been pivotal in a major regeneration initiative in Walsall town centre.
What does JPRC stand for?
JPRC stands for JPR Capital
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JPRC
- Joint Personnel Resolution Center
- Joint Photographic Reconnaissance Committee
- Joint Planning and Resources Committee
- Joint Planning and Review Committee
- Joint Pre Registration Committee
- Joint Project Review Committee
- Joint Public Relations Committee
- Jointed Plain Reinforced Concrete
- Jordan Petroleum Refinery Company
- JP Rushing Consulting, LLC
- Jurist Public Relations & Consulting (Columbus, OH)
- Justice Policy Research Centre (University of Newcastle; Australia)
- Justice Policy Research Corporation (Sacramento, California)
- Justice, Peace, and Reconciliation Committee (Episcopal Church of Sudan)
- Justices of the Peace Review Council (Ontario, Canada)
- Justsystem Pittsburgh Research Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Joint Program Requirements Control Board
- John Paul Regional Catholic School (Baltimore, MD)
- Jefferson Parish Recreation Department (Department of Parks and Recreation; Metairie, LA)
- Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Development, LLC
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ravi Sinha, who owns private equity fund JPR Capital, is preparing to start the project in July, in collaboration with Caspian Asset Management and Optima.
The Burak Organization announced that JPR Capital has signed a five-year, 1,000 SF lease a 36 W.