now offers the only encoder core that supports both the Baseline (8-bit) and Extended Sequential (12-bit) modes of the JPEG image compression standard.
What does JPWL stand for?
JPWL stands for JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group) Wireless
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Japan Pharmaceutical Wholesalers Association
- Japan Playwrights Association
- Junior Pro Wrestling Association
- Joint Powers Water Board
- Joint Post-War Committee (US DoD)
- James P. Wilmot Cancer Center (University of Rochester Medical Center; Rochester, NY)
- John Paul Waterless Foam Shampoo
- Joint Productivity Working Group (various locations)
- Joint Protocol Working Group
- Joint Primary War Headquarters
- Joint-Powers Watershed Management Organizations
- Jabatan Pelajaran Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur (Malaysian government department)
- Japanese Public Works Research Institute (civil engineering)
- Japan Exchange (finance)
- Japanese Pharmacopeia X
- Japanese Yen
- Jackson Park Yacht Club (Chicago, IL)
- Just Pulling Your Leg
- Jack and Queen (playing cards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
recently announced the release of encoder and decoder cores for the popular JPEG image compression standard.
NYSE:DLB) announced today that its Dolby([R]) SCC2000 Secure Content Creator, a scalable mastering solution for JPEG 2000 digital cinema compression, encoding, packaging, and encryption, will be accessible by postproduction facilities, laboratories, and exhibitors.
today announced that its eSafe solution is the only gateway-based content security product available today that efficiently protects against the new JPEG exploit.
Dolby will also showcase its complete Dolby Digital Cinema system playing JPEG 2000-encoded movie content.
com/ web site unlimited usage of the company's popular online graphic compression tools JPEG Cruncher(TM) and GIF Cruncher(TM).
Hercules:4330), and a leading provider of software solutions for managing and distributing digital content, today announced the company's further support of JPEG 2000 within its Spatial Express application which enables storage of MrSID and JPEG 2000 images natively in Oracle(R) Spatial 10g, an option to Oracle Database Enterprise Edition.
Image Power to release JPEG 2000 compliant codec during first quarter