JICA is an independent governmental agency that coordinates official development assistance (ODA) for the Government of Japan.
What does JAAT stand for?
JAAT stands for JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) Alumni Association Thailand
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAAT
We have 4 other meanings of JAAT in our Acronym Attic
- Jiangsu Academy of Agricultural Sciences (China)
- Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry
- Journal of Asian and African Studies (est. 1965)
- Journal of the Assyrian Academic Society
- Journal of the American Academy of Special Education Professionals
- Journal of the American Academy of Spine Physicians
- Japan Association of Aerosol Science and Technology (Kyoto, Japan)
- Joint Association for the Advancement of Supercritical Technology
- Jackson Academy of Applied Technology (est. 1994; Marianna, FL)
- Java Alias Analysis Tool (software)
- Joint Air Assault Team
- Joint Air Attack Team
- Joint Air Attack Training
- Jakarta Automated Air Traffic Control System
- Joint Airborne/Air Transportability Training
- Journal of the American Association of Variable Star Observers
- Japanese Animation Association of Winnipeg (Canada)
- Joint Air Force and Army Weather Information Network
- Journal of Applied Animal Welfare Science
- Joint AAW Support and Coordination
Samples in periodicals archive:
Propos recueillis par Nevine Ahmed * Le Progres Egyptien : Maintenant qu'elle est presente activement en Egypte depuis les annees 70, quelle serait la vision de la JICA pour le renforcement des relations egypto-japonaises, en matiere de developpement global et durable ?
In a press statement a copy of which obtained by KUNA, the Ministry Spokesman Musaab Al-Mudaras said that in a recent workshop held in Baghdad, the Ministry has asked JICA to complete a proposal it has offered to finance a natural gas-powered, 1800 MW-electricity project in the southern city of Al-Nasseriya.
COTABATO, Philippines, May 2 Kyodo Newly appointed Japan International Cooperation Agency President Akihiko Tanaka expressed elation Wednesday after seeing the impact of JICA projects and programs in the southern Philippines.
According to BoI press statement issued here, JICA extended special support to BOI and EDG for empowerment and capacity building of government officers, in order to improve business climate in Pakistan.
JICA A preparatory survey was carried following a request submitted by South Sudan's road and bridges ministry.
The MoU compiled in five paragraphs stresses the importance of the training courses held by JICA in Iran and the necessity for the Iranian trainees to make an optimized use of such courses based on their needs and capabilities.