It lays the foundation for developing and fielding C2 capabilities that will complement the scalable, task-organized nature of the MAGTF and enhance the capabilities of expeditionary maneuver warfare by achieving net-centricity, implementing Naval FORCEnet, and reflecting the principles of the JC2 and Net-Centric Functional Concepts, which recognize the importance of collaboration between experts and decision makers across echelons and functions.
What does JACAE stand for?
JACAE stands for JC2 (Joint Command and Control) Architecture and Capability Assessment Enterprise (Demonstration; US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JACAE
We have 1 other meaning of JACAE in our Acronym Attic
- Japan American Culture Association
- Japan Association for College Accreditation
- Japanese Agency for Cultural Affairs
- Japanese Akita Club of America, Inc.
- Johnston Atoll Chemical Activity
- Journal of the American Chiropractic Association
- Journal of the Association for Communication Administration
- Justification, Alternatives, Consequences, Ability (threat management)
- Johnston Atoll Chemical Agent Disposal System
- Jamaican Council for Adult Education
- Japanese Association for Conservation of Architectural Monuments (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Association of Cambodia
- Jamaica Association of Composers, Authors and Publishers
- Japan Association for the Contemporary and Applied Philosophy
- Japan Center for Asian Historical Records (digital database)
- Joint Australian Centre for Astrophysical Research in Antarctica
- Japan Association for Central Asian Studies
- Japan Association of Consumer Affairs Specialists
- Joint Agencies Child Abuse Team (UK)
- Jackson Area Community Bands Inc (Jackson, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The JC2 Operational Requirements Document (ORD) clearly articulates the need for timely and accurate digital geospatial products.
JC2 is based on NCES infrastructure enabling shared access to service/agency/joint-provided data sources.