Beczak is a member of the Advisory Committee of the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong and has held various senior positions including Committee Member of the Hong Kong Association of Banks and President of J.
What does JPMSA stand for?
JPMSA stands for J.P. Morgan Securities Asia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Justice Property Management Regulations (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Joint Pacific Multinational Readiness Capability (US Army)
- Joint Patient Movement Requirements Center
- Jackson Park Middle School (Michigan)
- Java Platform Module System (computer programming)
- Jefferson Parish Medical Society (Metairie, LA)
- John Paul Mitchell Systems (salon products)
- John Poole Middle School (Poolesville, MD)
- Journal of Political and Military Sociology
- Journal of Popular Music Studies
- J.P. Morgan Securities Australia Limited
- JP Morgan Securities Inc
- J P Morgan Securities Ltd.
- Journal of Public Management and Social Policy (biannual publication)
- Joint Patient Movement Team (US DoD)
- Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (Malay: National Registration Department; Malaysia)
- Jabatan Perpaduan Negara (Malay: Department of National Unity; Malaysia)
- Joint Planning Network
- Journal of Professional Nursing (also seen as JPNU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TOKYO, March 9 Kyodo (EDS: UPDATING WITH ADDITIONAL INFO) The Financial Services Agency ordered the Japan unit of J.
Masaaki Kanno is Managing Director, Economic & Rates Research, J.
Although the economic recovery is now pausing, the employment situation is on a recovery trend,'' said Masaaki Kanno, chief economist at J.
The strong capital spending for the reporting quarter showed that domestic demand has remained firm,'' said Masaaki Kanno, chief economist at J.
Corporate sentiment is good, but companies still appear to be cautious about making substantial increases in employment and capital spending,'' said Masaaki Kanno, chief economist at J.