Picture this: J Jayalalitha, the AIADMK leader and the chief minister of the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu, a few days ago branded the DMK and opposition leader M Karunanidhi's decision to withdraw support to the central government in the parliament as a "drama".
What does JJ stand for?
JJ stands for J Jayalalitha (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JJ
We have 23 other meanings of JJ in our Acronym Attic
- Joint International Waste Management Conference (Kyoto, Japan)
- Justice Integrated Wireless Network
- Joint Imagery eXchange System
- Jaffari Islamic Youth (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Jerusalem International YMCA
- James Island Yacht Club (South Carolina)
- Japan Initiative for Youth Development
- Journey Into Your Imagination (Disney attraction)
- James Island Youth Soccer Club (Charleston, SC)
- Jeugd International Zemst (Dutch: Youth International Zemst; Zemst, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chennai, May 27 (ANI): All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) chief J Jayalalitha has asked Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to initiate action against Communications and IT Minister A Raja for his controversial role in the allocation of 2G spectrum.
Byline: ANI New Delhi, Feb 17 (ANI): All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) General Secretary J Jayalalitha on Wednesday wrote a letter to the Prime Minister, Dr Manmohan Singh, criticising Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi and his government for reducing the state from being a front-runner hardly four years ago to a virtual non-performer in practically every sphere of activity today.