What does IHPH stand for?
IHPH stands for Iuran Hak Pengusahaan Hutan (Malaysia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Hydrolyzed Protein Council
- Interactive High Performance Computing Lab (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Indiana Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (Indianapolis, IN)
- Indonesia HIV Prevention and Care Project
- Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice (Dartmouth Medical School)
- IBM High Performance Computing Toolkit
- Intermittent Harmonic Power Doppler
- Institute for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Institute of Health Promotion and Education (UK)
- International Halal Products Expo
- Improved High Power Illuminator
- Informatics Holdings Philippines, Inc. (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Iowa Health Professions Inventory (database)
- Improved High Power Illuminator Radar
- Immunoreactive Human Plasma Kallikrein/Prekallikrein (immunology)
- Institute for the History of the Production of Knowledge (New York University)
- Indian Holiday Pvt Ltd.
- Institute for HIV Prevention Leadership (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/ Association of Schools of Public Health)
- Irvine H. Page Lecture (pharmacology)
- Institute for Health and Productivity Management