ALERTWorcester can notify signed-up residents about severe weather, unexpected road closures, utility problems, parking bans, fall leaf pick-ups, power outages, evacuations and other items of importance.
What does IOI stand for?
IOI stands for Items of Importance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IOI
We have 95 other meanings of IOI in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Operating Instruction
- International Ocean Institute
- International Olympiad in Informatics
- International Ombudsman Institute (Canada)
- Interonset Interval (music composition)
- Interuniversitair Oogheelkundig Instituut (Dutch)
- Island of Ireland
- Israel Opportunity Investor (blog)
- Item of Inspection
- Item of Interest
- International Outcome Inventory for Hearing Aids
- International Oceans Institute - Pacific Islands
- Illinois Office of Internal Audit
- Independent Organic Inspectors’ Association
- International Orchestra Institute Attergau (Attergau, Austria)
- International Organic Inspectors Association (Broadus, MT)
- Institute of Instant Beauty
- Index of the Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- International Organization of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Input Output Interface Controller (computer hardware)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among other items of importance, the Committee will also discuss the strategy for recognition of Hindi as one of the languages for use in the UNO.
These meetings serve as a chance to exchange information and discuss items of importance to the Supply Corps.
Please see Michael McCarty's comments elsewhere in this AMT Events for additional information on this and other items of importance.
The NRC's IIT group is pleased Arius3D has reached an agreement with the C2RMF that will allow this technology to be used to further the research, education and cultural benefits of applying the technology to the world's most important cultural objects and other items of importance," said Christian Couturier, Director General of the National Research Council of Canada's IIT group.