To older organizations, the recently-formed (and considerably more militant) Italian-American Civil Rights League was a collection of radical "Johnny-come-latelies" akin to the Black Panthers.
What does IACRL stand for?
IACRL stands for Italian-American Civil Rights League (New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACRL
We have 2 other meanings of IACRL in our Acronym Attic
- Intel-AIM (Asian Institute of Management) Corporate Responsibility Award (Asian Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Illinois Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Indiana Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Information Assurance Certification Review Board (Elmwood Park, IL)
- Idaho State Association of County Recorders and Clerks
- Instituto Argentino de Capacitación en la Rama Eléctrica
- International Academy for Customer Relationship Excellence
- International Association of Clerks, Recorders, Election Officials and Treasurers
- International Association of Clerks, Recorders, Election Officials, and Treasurers (Houston, TX)
- Illinois Association of College and Research Libraries
- International Association for Comparative Research on Leukemia and Related Diseases (Germany)
- Inter-Agency Committee for Response to Nuclear Accidents
- Inter Agency Cost Reimbursement Order
- Idaho Association of Community Rehabilitation Programs
- Infectii Ale Cailor Respiratorii Superioare (Romanian: Upper Respiratory Tract Infection)
- International Association for Caucasian Regional Studies (Georgia)
- International Association of Concrete Repair Specialists
- I Am Charlotte Simmons (Tom Wolfe book)
- Idaho Arts Charter School (Nampa, ID)
- Illinois Association of Christian Schools
Samples in periodicals archive:
Italian-American anti-discrimination has a long pedigree and one great event: the rise of Joe Colombo's Italian-American Civil Rights League (IACRL).
In 1970 the Italian-American Civil Rights League was founded and headed by Joe Colombo who indignantly denied the very existence of the Mafia and vehemently condemned a supposed "conspiracy against every Italian.