What does IALA stand for?
IALA stands for Italian American Lawyers Association (est. 1977; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IALA
We have 15 other meanings of IALA in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Auction List
- Invercargill Airport Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Irvine Analytical Laboratories, Inc.
- Issues in Applied Linguistics (journal; University of California, Los Angeles)
- Isuzu Australia Limited (vehicles)
- International Association for Learning Alternatives
- International Association of Landscape Architects
- International Association of Lighthouse Authorities
- International Australian Labradoodle Association Inc.
- International Auxiliary Language Association
- I Am Lovable And Capable (1970's Group-Counseling Mantra)
- I Am Loving and Caring
- Inter-Agency Legal Action Group
- International Association of Lawyers Against Nuclear Arms
- I Am Laughing At the Funny Thing That Is Happening
- In A Little Bit
- International Association Language and Business
- Indiana Abraham Lincoln Bicentennial Commission
- Instrument Approach and Landing Chart
- Intermediate Acquisition Logistics Course (DSMC)