WIFE SWAP: THE LAST EPISODE C4 9pm It's the end of an era.
What does ITE stand for?
ITE stands for It's the End
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ITE
We have 132 other meanings of ITE in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Transport Environment (European Union)
- Integration Test Engineer
- Intelligent Tutoring Environment
- Intensieve Therapie Eenheid (Dutch: Intensive Therapy Unit)
- Internal Time Entry
- International Theological Education (Christianity)
- International Tourism Exhibition (various locations)
- Intersite Transportation Equipment (US NASA)
- Inverse Time Element (circuits)
- Isolation Thermique par l'Extérieur (French: External Thermal Insulation)
- Illinois Truck Enforcement Association (est. 2009)
- Independent Technical Engineering Authority
- Individual Transitional Employment Agreement (Australia)
- Information Technology for European Advancement
- Institute of Tokyo Environmental Allergy (Tokyo, Japan)
- International Team Excellence Award (American Society for Quality)
- International Technology Education Association
- International Test and Evaluation Association
- International Tuba-Euphonium Association (Baltimore, MD)
- Institute of Technical Education Alumni Association (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unless something comes up then it's the end of everything for us," said Lucy.
Byline: by Roz Laws IT'S the end of the Summer Bay Stalker - again (we hope)
He said, 'Every time we make changes, people will say it's the end of the NHS or, when you get the new city academies and it's the end of state schools, and then you put the changes in and people treat it as the norm.
S* It's the end of the world as we know it, and five teenagers are feeling anything but fine.
It's the end of another year, a time for travel and touching base with family and friends.