uk Vatican bank Istituto per le Opere di Religione has named a chairman.
What does IOR stand for?
IOR stands for Istituto Per Le Opere Di Religione (Vatican Bank)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOR
We have 57 other meanings of IOR in our Acronym Attic
- International Orientation Resources
- International Osteopathic Research (France)
- Interobserver Reliability
- Interoperable Object Reference
- Interorganizational Relationship
- Investigator of Record
- Isle of Rhythm (Belgian music event)
- Issue on Request
- Issue On Requisition
- Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli (Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute, Italy)
- Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation
- Indian Ocean Rim Association
- Indian Ocean Rim Academic Group (India)
- I Only Resemble A Lawyer
- Institute of Orthopaedic Research and Accident Surgery (Madurai, India; est. 1991)
- P. P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow, Russia)
- Input Output Request Block
- Indian Ocean Rim Business Forum
- Illinois Ornithological Records Committee (est. 1985)
- Indian Open Rubik's Cube (competition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key amongst these is the Vatican Bank, (its formal name is the Istituto per le Opere di Religione (IOR) or Institute for Religious Works) which is not an independent central bank in the classic sense, but a public legal entity of the Vatican City State (VCS).