Antonio Carrozza of the Istituto Nazionale di Statistica for his assistance in obtaining the necessary Italian statistics.
What does INSTAT stand for?
INSTAT stands for Istituto Nazionale Di Statistica (Italian Statistics Institute)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INSTAT
- Instituto (Portuguese: institute; postal usage)
- Instruments Authorized
- Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research (University of Colorado)
- Instituti Shqiptar I Statistikës (Albanian Institute of Statistics)
- International North-South Transport Corridor (proposed transport project, GUAM Community)
- Institute of Theology by Extension
- Instituto Teológico por Extensión (Guatemala)
- International Networks for Studies in Technology, Environment, Alternatives, Development
- Innovative Support to Emergencies, Diseases and Disasters
- In-Space Technology Experiment (NASA)
- International Society of Technical and Environmental Professionals, Inc. (Tallahassee, FL)
- Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges (European special purpose vehicle)
- Instrument Flight Training