Stefano Michelini, the CEO of Istituto Europeo di Oncologia, likewise recommended increased privatization of the health care system to improve both its quality and management.
What does IEO stand for?
IEO stands for Istituto Europeo di Oncologia (Italy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEO
We have 35 other meanings of IEO in our Acronym Attic
- Information Exploitation Office
- Installation Environmental Office
- Institut d'Estudis Occitans (Catalan: Institute of Occitan Studies)
- Instituto Español de Oceanografía
- Integrated Electronic File
- Intermediate Earth Orbit
- Internal Evaluation Office
- International Economic Organisation
- International English Olympiad (language exam)
- International Exchange Office
- Indexed Effective Orifice Area
- Indiana Escort Owners Association (car club)
- International Equestrian Organisers' Alliance
- Irish Exhibition Organisers Association (trade body; Dublin, Ireland)
- Island Equipment Owners Association (est. 1964; Canada)
- Inland Empire-Orange County (commuter rail line)
- International Egyptian Oil Company (now part of Egyptian Petroleum Corporation; Cairo, Egypt)
- International Equine Ophthalmology Consortium (horse studies)
- International Eventing Officials Club (est. 1998; equestrians)
- Income Elasticity of Demand