of Milan, Italy), is to provide a selective introduction to how politics is approached philosophically, covering both methodological questions and issues of substance.
What does IOS stand for?
IOS stands for Issues of Substance (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOS
We have 195 other meanings of IOS in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Over Satellite
- Internetwork Operating System
- Interorganizational Information System
- Interorganizational System
- Intranet Operating System
- Inventory Of Service
- iPhone Operating System (Apple)
- Is ook schitterend (Dutch band)
- Isle of Springs (Maine)
- Isles of Scilly
- Infinite Order Sudden-Breathing Sphere
- Improved One-Shot Decorrelating Detector
- Iata Operational Safety Audit
- Input/Output Sub-Assembly
- Integrale Organisations und Strukturaufstellungen (German: Integral Organizational and Structural Constellations)
- International Oil Scouts Association
- International Organizational Studies Association
- Internet and Open Source in Archaeology
- Islands' Oil Spill Association (San Juan County, WA)
- I Only Shoot Blanks
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is the first UK conference addressing the dual issues of substance misuse and domestic abuse.
Medina has obtained funding for Family Continuity and the Coalition to begin programs for adolescents and young adults addressing issues of substance abuse.
He is an addictive person and the issues of substance abuse, alcoholism, criminal activity, jail time and physical abuse have been part of Dawn's home life.
In the preface the authors claim that the book would stimulate broad thinking around the issues of substance use and abuse.
Like Hariri, he too has no discernable plan for governing the country, nor are his criticisms of the parliamentary majority based on issues of substance.