According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics summary of 2011, the number of Palestinians (including Arab citizens of Israel) and Jews between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea will be equal, at 6.
What does ICBS stand for?
ICBS stands for Israel Central Bureau of Statistics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ICBS
We have 29 other meanings of ICBS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Cognitive and Brain Sciences (University of California, Berkeley)
- Insurance Coding and Billing Specialist
- Integrated Central Banking System (Bhutan)
- Integrated Computerized Banking System (BML Istisharat)
- Inter-Connected Business System
- International Chemical Biology Society
- International Cigar Band Society
- International Committee of the Blue Shield
- International Conference of Banking Supervisors
- International Cyber Business Services, Inc. (Akron, OH)
- It Can Be Shown (mathematics)
- Instituto Cultural Beneficente Steve Biko (Portuguese: Cultural Institute Charity Steve Biko; Brazil)
- International Commercial Black Sea Bank (World Bank; Yerevan, Armenia)
- Intercollegiate Board of Surgical Colleges (Hong Kong)
- International Collegiate Business Strategy Competition
- Independent Community Bankers of South Dakota (Mitchell, SD)
- Inner City Business Strategy Initiative (Connecticut)
- International Commercial Bank Sierra Leone (Freetown)
- Institute of Computer Based Software Methodology and Technology (Japan)
- Inner City Basic Services Project (Jamaica)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And according to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, Jordanian imports from Israel jumped 95% from 2007 to 2008 and Egyptian imports increased by 40% over the same period.
Figures published by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics for Palestinian workers who were given licenses to work in Israel by the Israel Employment Bureau show much the same trend: in 2000 there were 27,700 such workers, while the next year the number dropped to 3,800.
Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, Monthly Bulletin of Statistics, March, April and May 2000.
Israel Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS), I 998a, Health and Health Resources in Israel 1990-1995, Jerusalem, Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, 1998b, National Expenditure on Health 1995-1997, Jerusalem.
Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, Monthly Bulletin of Statistics, September, October, November and December 1999.
Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, Monthly Bulletin of Statistics, November 1998; and January 1999.