by Jerusalem Post Wednesday 26th December, Archaeologists have uncovered rare remains of ritual objects and a 3,000-year-old temple while conducting excavations prior to the renovation of the Tel Aviv-Jerusalem highway, the Israel Antiquities Authority announced on Wednesday.
What does IAA stand for?
IAA stands for Israel Antiquities Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAA
We have 351 other meanings of IAA in our Acronym Attic
- Interrupted Aortic Arch (genetic heart defect)
- Interview and Advocacy Assessment (UK)
- Intra-Abdominal Adiposity
- Investment Adviser Association (formerly Investment Counsel Association of America)
- Investment Advisors Act of 1940
- Irrigation Association of Australia
- Ishikawa Alumni Association (Japan)
- Islamic Academy of Alabama (Birmingham, Alabama)
- Islamic Action Association
- Islamic Affairs Analyst (publication)
- Israel Association of Actuaries
- Israeli Airports Authority
- IUSS Acoustic Analysis
- Ivey Alumni Association (Canada)
- I Am An Accountant
- I Am An AIESECer (Association for the International Exchange of Students in Economics and Commerce)
- I Am An Attorney
- Idaho Agricultural Aviation Association
- Identification, Authentication, Authorisation and Accountability
- Illinois Agricultural Auditing Association (est. 1924)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only five conservators worldwide are authorised to handle the Dead Sea Scrolls," the Daily Mail quoted Shuka Dorfman, director of the Israel Antiquities Authority, as saying.
Google and the Israel Antiquities Authority announced on Tuesday the launch of the (http://www.
Ariel is head of the Coin Department of the Israel Antiquities Authority, and his PhD thesis (2007; Tel Aviv U.
The small basilica with an exquisitely decorated floor was active between the fifth and seventh centuries, said the dig's leader, Amir Ganor of the Israel Antiquities Authority.
Many times nature helps us discover artifacts and in this case, nature, the storm, brought us this beauty here," said Dr Yigal Israel, an official from the Israeli Antiquity Authority The white marble figure has been removed from the site by the Israel Antiquities Authority for further study.
Jun 16, 2010 Israel More than a hundred 3,500-year-old intact religious artifacts and other items were discovered during excavations led by the Israel Antiquities Authority in a natural hollow in the bedrock at Tel Qashish near Yokneam in northern Israel.