We measured left ventricle Ejection Fraction (EF) and Fractional Shortening (FS) to survey left ventricle systolic function, and left ventricle Isovolumic Relaxation Time (LV IVRT) and also Early rapid filling/Atrial contraction (E/A ratio) in mitral valve blood flow to survey left ventricle diastolic function.
What does IVRT stand for?
IVRT stands for Isovolumic Relaxation Time
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVRT
- I/O (Input/Output) Virtualization Reporting Structure
- Independent Valuation and Risk Services Limited (various locations)
- Inland Valley Recovery Services (drug and alcohol rehabilitation; est. 1962; Upland, CA)
- Interactive Voice Response System
- Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Ironside Volunteer Rescue Squad (Maryland)
- Integrated Vocational Rehabilitation Services Centre (Hong Kong)
- Interactive Voice Response - Speech Recognition
- In Vitro Release Test (drug performance test)
- Intel Virus Response Team
- Interactive Voice Response Unit
- IBM Verkabelungs System
- Idle Validation Switch (automotive)
- In-Vehicle System
- Independent Validation Solutions (Infosys)
- Independent Voltage Scaling
- Induction-Variable Substitution (compiler optimization)
- Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture (Pakistan)
- Industrial Vision Systems Ltd (Oxfordshire, UK)
- Inertial Vertical Speed (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After infusion, diastolic parameters like velocity of propagation (Vp) and isovolumic relaxation time (IVRT) improved almost to same extent in both groups but deceleration time (DT) did not.
These include early diastolic transmitral velocity (E), late diastolic transmitral velocity (A) recorded at the tips of mitral valve from an apical four-chamber view, early filling deceleration time (DT), isovolumic relaxation time (IVRT) and duration of A wave (4).
The only diastolic function parameter used in the index is the isovolumic relaxation time (IRT).
001) but was similar in AR+Normal EF patients due to isovolumic relaxation time (IRT) and LVET prolongation.