Arjuna has exceptional efficacy in reducing episodes of angina, both alone and in combination with standard anti-angina drugs such as isosorbide mononitrate, in patients with stable angina (chest pain induced by activity with absence of prolonged pain at rest).
What does ISMN stand for?
ISMN stands for Isosorbide Mononitrate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISMN
We have 2 other meanings of ISMN in our Acronym Attic
- International Symposium on Malignant Mesothelioma (cancer)
- International Symposium on Mathematical Morphology
- International Symposium on Memory Management (computer memory)
- International Symposium on Micro-Mechanical Engineering
- Integrated Stores Monitor and Management System
- International Society for Metal Music Studies
- International Symposium on Mesoporous Molecular Sieves
- Inter-Stage Matching Network (amplifier)
- International Sorghum and Millets Newsletter (agriculture)
- International Standard Music Number (sheet music)
- Istituto per lo Studio dei Materiali Nanostrutturati (Italian)
- International Society of Musculoskeletal and Neuronal Interactions
- Implicit Space Mapping Optimization
- Information Systems Management Office
- Information Systems Management Order
- Information Systems Missions Order
- Intensive Support Mutual Obligation (job search)
- Installation Support Module Objective Configuration
- International Symposium on Military Operational Research (UK Ministry of Defence)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SINCE I have been taking diltiazem and isosorbide mononitrate pills for angina I have been having hot flushes.
Nadolol plus isosorbide mononitrate is associated with a lower risk of rebleeding of esophageal varices in cirrhotic patients than is endoscopic ligation, reported Dr.