Furthermore, the clinical team wanted to know if detecting isopropyl alcohol in the alcohol screen implied that the homemade liquor ingested by the patient contained isopropyl alcohol.
What does IPOH stand for?
IPOH stands for Isopropyl Alcohol
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPOH
- Institute of Precision Optical Engineering (Tongji University; China)
- Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment
- International Panel of Experts (also seen as IPE)
- Internet Protocol Over Ethernet
- Injured Police Officers Fund
- IP Over Fiber
- Integrated Programmed Operational Functional Appraisal
- Investment Properties of America, LLC
- Iraq Policy and Operations Group
- In Pursuit of Happiness
- Internet Protocol Over Infiniband
- Internet Protocol Over Infiniband Working Group (IETF)
- Illinois Pulsar-Based Optical Interconnect
- Image Processing over IP Networks (Aspectus Video Intelligence)
- Image Processing On Line
- International Politics (college course)
- Integrated Planning and Other Legislation Amendment Act (Australia)
- Interdepartmental Partnership with the Official-Language Communities (Canada)
- Idaho Peace Officers' Memorial (Meridian, ID)
- Insanity Palace of Metallica (fansite)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The method entails selecting a composition consisting of a mixture prepared by contacting hydrogen peroxide, glycolic acid, isopropyl alcohol and water.
Hartley Wilprint will no longer need isopropyl alcohol in any stage of the printing process.
Intended to protect personnel, products and plants, the Air Check Lite Ammonia Monitor provides reliable surveillance without the danger of false alarms caused by R134a or R113 refrigerants, isopropyl alcohol, carbon monoxide, fruit/produce off-gases, propane fumes or other substances.
In the Georgia team's experiments, the researchers tested the impact of the disinfectant isopropyl alcohol on bacteria and bacterial spores when combined with ultrasound.
After one of these treatments, the chips are washed with highly purified water and then additionally processed with isopropyl alcohol to dry the chip's surface.