00 Iron oxides (CI 77492), isopropyl titanium trilsostearate, 1.
What does IPr stand for?
IPr stands for Isopropyl (chemistry)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPr
We have 223 other meanings of IPr in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Problem Report
- Internal Program Review
- International Paranormal Research
- International Planning and Research Corp.
- International Policy Review (Canada)
- Interproximal Reduction (orthodontic procedure)
- Investment Performance Review (various businesses)
- Inward Processing Relief (From Import Duty)
- Isolated Personnel Report
- Isolated Pressure Rise (air conditioner testing)
- Isoproterenol (cancer research)
- Item Performance Report
- in-process research and development
- Inprocess Review - High Level
- Inprocess Review - Low Level
- Inprogress Review for Requirements
- Illinois Park and Recreation Association
- Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada)
- In-Place Repairable Assembly
- Independent Police Review Authority (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the Georgia team's experiments, the researchers tested the impact of the disinfectant isopropyl alcohol on bacteria and bacterial spores when combined with ultrasound.
After one of these treatments, the chips are washed with highly purified water and then additionally processed with isopropyl alcohol to dry the chip's surface.
Moistening each swab with a few drops of isopropyl alcohol helps recover traces from external genitalia.
The most commonly used carriers are water, isopropyl alcohol and 1,1,1 trichloroethane.