What does T632I stand for?
T632I stands for Isoleucine instead of Threonine in Position 632 (genetic mutation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Trade for Trade (online shopping)
- Training for Trainers (education)
- thyroxine utilization rate
- Tekken 5 (video game)
- Terminal 5 (London Heathrow Airport)
- Traveling Technologies Team for Today and Tomorrow
- Turbocharged 5 Cylinder (Volvo)
- Time it takes for 50% of the stomach to empty
- threonine residue at position 529
- Titanium 6 (fireworks)