What does T632I stand for?
T632I stands for Isoleucine instead of Threonine in Position 632 (genetic mutation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Training for Trainers (education)
- Trans for Trans
- thyroxine utilization rate
- Tekken 5 (video game)
- Terminal 5 (London Heathrow Airport)
- Traveling Technologies Team for Today and Tomorrow
- Turbocharged 5 Cylinder (Volvo)
- Time it takes for 50% of the stomach to empty
- threonine residue at position 529
- Titanium 6 (fireworks)