What does IQV stand for?
IQV stands for Isolated Quarto-Ventriculomegaly (neurosurgery)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IQV
- I Quit Tobacco University
- International Quit Tobacco Union
- Interactive Query Utility
- Index of the Quality of the Air (Canada)
- Institutional Quality Assurance Monitoring and Evaluation (Commission on Higher Education)
- In-Plant Quality Evaluation
- International Quantum University for Integrative Medicine (Honolulu, HI)
- Intelligent & Quick Information Processing (IQUIP Informatica B.V.)
- Index of Qualitative Variation
- Island Quality Vegetables, Inc.
- Independent Quality Verification Check
- Interactive Query Workstation (medical resource)
- Quebecor World Inc.
- Image Quality Working Group
- Institut für Qualität und Wirtschaftlichkeit im Gesundheitswesen (German: Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care)
- Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (Germany)
- Engineer (University, Dutch)
- Ice on Runway
- IFR Military Training Route
- IglooReport (Pittsburgh Penguins website)