The system's I/O set offers (4) isolated COM ports, isolated digital I/O, and isolated power supply, with robust M12 interface connectors for (2) Gigabit Ethernet ports.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Isolated Power Supply
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPS
We have 860 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Public Service
- IP over SNA Snackets
- IPDS Printer Series (Xerox printer family for the IBM IPDS data stream)
- Iran Press Service
- Iranian Petroleum Standard (engineering)
- Iraqi Police Services
- Irish Philatelic Society (stamps)
- Irish Political Studies (journal; Taylor & Francis)
- Iron Pipe Size
- Iron Pipe Standard (pipe thread specification)
- Isotope Power System
- Israel Prison Service
- Item/Product Specialist
- Ithaca Public Schools (Ithaca, MI)
- Ixplus Production Support (MCI billing program)
- Information Processing System/Airlift Mobility Element
- Internet Protocol to SS7 (Nortel)
- Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (UK)
- Independent Postal System of America
- Independent Professional Seed Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ADCA470CAFN (for NTSC) and ADCA470CAFP (for PAL) 1/3-inch color digital CCD cameras offer 470 TV lines of resolution and feature internal and phase-adjustable line-lock options and a fully isolated power supply that allows multiple cameras to connect to a single 24-VAC source.
Both NTSC standard cameras feature the DSP Sony chipset, an electronic iris, built-in isolated power supply, and backlight compensation, as well as a three-year warranty.