In this work, a fraction enriched in dicaffeoylquinic acids (DCCAs) and luteolin-7-O-[beta]-D-glucuronide was investigated on its choleretic effect in the isolated perfused rat liver (IPRL) compared to cynarin (1,3-DCCA), the main choleretic compound of Cynara scolymus L.
What does IPRL stand for?
IPRL stands for Isolated Perfused Rat Liver
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPRL
We have 4 other meanings of IPRL in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Project Risk Management System
- Instituto Portugues de Relacoes Internacionais e Seguranca (Portuguese: Portuguese Institute of International Relations and Security)
- Indo-Pacific Resources Java Ltd. (oil exploration; Indonesia)
- Instituto Politécnico do Rio de Janeiro (Portuguese: Polytechnic Institute of Rio de Janeiro; Brazil)
- Isolated Perfused Rat Kidney
- Infant Primate Research Laboratory (Center on Human Development and Disability; Seattle, WA)
- Intellectual Property Reference Library
- Intelligent Personal Radiation Locator
- Interrupt Pending Register Low (computing)
- Invasive Plant Research Laboratory
- Isolated Perfused Rat Liver Preparations
- Institute of Puerto Rican and Latino Studies (Office of Multicultural and International Affairs; University of Connecticut)
- International Institute for Prosthetic Rehabilitation of Landmine Survivors
- International Institute for Prosthetic Rehabilitation of Landmine Survivors (Tufts University School of Medicine; Boston, MA)
- Indigenous Peoples Rights Monitor (Philippines)
- Indium Phosphide and Related Materials (IEEE conference)
- Individual Risk Premium Modifier
- Institute for Pediatric Regenerative Medicine (Sacramento, CA)
- Institute of Public Relations Malaysia (est. 1962; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Integrated Performance and Risk Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
3]H]microcystin-LR in isolated perfused rat livers.
In order to characterize the mechanism of liver injuries, the isolated perfused rat liver has been chosen as model.