Phytoestrogen supplements for the treatment of hot flashes: the isoflavone clover extract (ICE) study.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Isoflavone Clover Extract
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Inventory Control Effectiveness
- Inventory of Conflict and Environment
- Inverted Coaxial Magnetron
- Investigation & Criminal Enforcement (Kansas)
- Iowa, Chicago and Eastern Railroad Corporation
- Irate Customer Evaluation
- Iridocorneal Endothelial Syndrome (proliferation of corneal endothelium)
- Iron Crown Enterprises (role-playing game company)
- Isentropic Compression Experiment
- Islamic Center of England
- Isolated Compliance Environment (for Y2K testing)
- Istituto Nazionale Per Il Commercio Estero (Italian Trade Commission)
- Istituto per il Commercio con l'Estero (Italy)
- Iturralde Crater Expedition
- Interest Comprehension Emphasis Participation Accomplishment Confirmation (learning process)
- International Joint Conference on E-Business
- Interactive Consumption of Entertainment in Consumer Responsive, Engaging & Active Media
- ICE-Like Apoptotic Protease 3 (Interleukin-1 Beta-converting Enzyme, ICE)
- Integrated Computing Environment - Mainframe and Networking System
- Integrated Clean Energy for Peace and Climate
Samples in periodicals archive:
He reported on 252 menopausal women with hot flashes who participated in the Isoflavone Clover Extract (ICE) menopause study.