The top lease was a renewal by the Island Peer Review Organization at 1979 Marcus Ave.
What does IPRO stand for?
IPRO stands for Island Peer Review Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPRO
We have 10 other meanings of IPRO in our Acronym Attic
- International Pensions Research Network (various locations)
- International Public Relations Network
- Iowa Pharmacy Recovery Network (peer-review program)
- International Parthenium Research News Group
- Immovable Property Registration Office (various governments)
- Independent Peer Review Organization
- Information and Public Relations Office (university; Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya; Raipur, India)
- Intellectual Property Rights Office
- Intellectual Property Rights Organization (Pakistan)
- International Patent Research Office (Netherlands)
- Internet Professional Association
- Intellectual Property Rightful Owners Action Group (Australian patent reform)
- Intelligent Patient Record for Obstetrics
- Institution of Production Engineers
- Importadora de Productos Farmacéuticos SA (Guatemala drug manufacturer)
- Institute of Production Measurement Technology
- Inpatient Psychiatric Rehabilitation Outcome Scale
- Institute of Public Rights of Way Management (UK)
- Implementation Plan for Recovery of Plutonium
- Independent Peer Review Panel (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Island Peer Review Organization (IPRO) has renewed its 77,301-square-foot lease at the Lake Success property.