Al-Falah said in a press statement after signing a memorandum of understanding with the Islamic Organization for Medical Sciences today that the ministry adopts moderation as a life platform to "distant our children from extremism and terrorism and deal with the modern science that is compatible with Islamic law (Sharia)".
What does IOMS stand for?
IOMS stands for Islamic Organization for Medical Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOMS
We have 10 other meanings of IOMS in our Acronym Attic
- International Organization for Medical Physics
- Industrial Organization and Management Strategy (Workshop)
- Infrastructure Operations & Maintenance Services (Cape Canaveral Air Force Station; Cape Canaveral, FL)
- Institute of Orthopaedics and Musculoskeletal Science (UK)
- Integrated Offender Management System
- Inter Organization Messaging System (software)
- Interim Operational Meteorological System
- International Oilfield Management Services, Ltd. (Canada)
- International Organization for Masoretic Studies
- Irritable Online Marketing Syndrome (information overload)
- Indiana Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates
- Isle of Man Swimming Association
- Isle of Man Swimming Club
- International Organization of Multiple Sclerosis Nurses
- Isle of Man Steam Packet Company
- Isle of Man Squash Racket Association
- Improvement of Operations and Maintenance Techniques
- Indirect Osteopathic Manipulative Technique
- Institute of Optical Materials and Technologies (Bulgaria)
- Institute of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (Burlington, MA)