Bahrain also plays host to a number of organisations geared towards the development of Islamic finance, including the standard-setting body OIFI (Accounting and Auditing Organisation for Islamic Financial Institutions), Liquidity Management Centre, the International Islamic Financial Market (IIFM), the Islamic International Rating Agency (IIRA) and the Shariya Review Bureau.
What does IIRA stand for?
IIRA stands for Islamic International Rating Agency (credit rating)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIRA
We have 9 other meanings of IIRA in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Rate of Return (financial metric)
- International Institute of Reflexology
- International Institute of Refrigeration (est. 1908)
- Isstituto Italiano del Rame
- Illegal Immigration Relief Act (Hazelton, PA)
- Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs (Western Illinois University)
- Integrated Inertial Reference Assembly
- International Industrial Relations Association
- Ipertesti, Internet E Ricerca Agraria
- Iron Indian Riders Association (motorcycles)
- Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act
- If I Read Correctly
- If I Really Cared
- If I Recall/Remember Correctly
- If I Recollect Correctly
- If It Really Counts
- Image and Identity Research Collective
- Immunity and Infection Research Centre
- Impedance Imaging Research Center (Korea)
- In Internet Relay Chat
Samples in periodicals archive:
Islamic International Rating Agency (IIRA) has assigned a "national scale rating" of A+/A-1 (QR) to Doha-based International Islamic (QIIB).
The Islamic International Rating Agency (IIRA) has assigned a foreign currency and local currency rating of A-/A-1 (A minus/ A-one) to Qatar International Islamic Bank (QIIB).
Islamic International Rating Agency (IIRA) has upgraded the corporate governance rating of Banque Islamique Du Senegal to CGR 4 from CGR 3, which denotes "moderately low level of corporate governance processes and practices overall".
Earlier, while making a presentation on trends in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) sukuk market at the Oman Capital Market Forum, Nasir Ali Merchant, acting chief executive of Islamic International Rating Agency, said that a small debt market, lack of secondary trading and absence of ratings are all affecting sukuk issuance in the GCC region.
IIRA affirms Dawood Islamic Bank rating Islamic International Rating Agency (IIRA) has maintained Shari'a Quality Rating of AA (SQR) for Dawood Islamic Bank Ltd.
Bahrain also plays host to a number of organisations central to the development of Islamic finance, including the Accounting and Auditing Organisation for Islamic Financial Institutions, the General Council for Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions, the International Islamic Financial Market and the Islamic International Rating Agency.