This was the response of the government to a controversy aroused by the application of the Islamic Institute of Civil Justice group to be recognized under the Arbitrations Act.
What does IICJ stand for?
IICJ stands for Islamic Institute of Civil Justice (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IICJ
We have 2 other meanings of IICJ in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Insurance Center, Inc.
- Indonesian Institute for Competitive Intelligence (Jakarta)
- Industrial Interoperability Compliance Institute (Research Triangle Park, NC; International Society of Automation)
- Informatization Index for the Construction Industry
- Institute for International Criminal Investigation (Hague, Netherlands)
- International Institute of Intellectual Cooperation
- Illinois/Iowa Center for Independent Living
- Integrity and Internal Control in Information Systems
- International Institute of Connector and Interconnection Technology
- International In-House Counsel Journal (electronic legal journal)
- Islamic International Court of Justice
- Independent International Commission on Kosovo
- Independent Insurance Co. Ltd. (UK)
- Industrial Information and Communication Lab (Kangwon National University; Chuncheon, South Korea)
- Institute for International and Comparative Law (est. 1963; Plano, TX)
- Institute of International Container Lessors
- International Institute of Culture and Language (Texas)
- Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education
- International Institute for Competition Law and Economics
- Indian Institute of Capital Markets (Mumbai, India)