The Council of the Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB) has yesterday (9 April) resolved to admit seven organisations into the IFSB membership.
What does IFSB stand for?
IFSB stands for Islamic Financial Services Board (Malaysia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFSB
We have 8 other meanings of IFSB in our Acronym Attic
- Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar - Elevation
- Initial Fire Support Automated System
- Interim Fire Support Automation System
- Integrated Flight Systems Accessory Unit (aviation)
- Independence Federal Savings Bank
- Indoor Football Scouting Bureau (various states)
- International Financial Services Board (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- International Fitness Sanctioning Body (White City, OR)
- International Flying Saucer Bureau (Bridgeport, CT)
- International Foxhunters Stud Book (Chase Publishing Co.)
- Independent Flight Sim Builders International
- Indian Financial System Code
- International Federation of Sport Climbing (est. 2007; Italy)
- International Federation of Surgical Colleges (Switzerland)
- International Financial Services Centre (Dublin, Ireland)
- International Fuzzy Systems Conference
- Irish Financial Services Centre
- International Football Shirt Collectors Association
- International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists
- International Food Science Certification Commission (Institute of Food Technologists)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the report, the magazine said Malaysia was home to the Islamic Financial Services Board, an international standard-setting body.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) has been inked between the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB) to facilitate global cooperation between the two establishments in boosting the development of Islamic finance in common developing member countries.
Qatar and its companies are acquiring overseas assets as the world's largest exporter of liquefied natural gas (LNG) seeks to diversify revenues and tap asset growth in the $1 trillion Islamic finance industry, which the Islamic Financial Services Board predicts will expand to $2.
MANAMA: The Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB) is inviting the Islamic financial community and interested parties to attend its second public hearing for the IFSB Exposure Drafts (ED) 12 and 13.
The Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB), an association of regulators in Muslim countries, said in October it would set up the International Islamic Liquidity Management Corporation to issue sharia compliant instruments.
The Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB), an association of regulators in Muslim countries, said in October it would set up the International Islamic Liquidity Management Corporation to issue sharia-compliant instruments.
Manama 03 October 2010: Islamic private equity firms face a reality check post the financial crises, said Ashar Nazim, Director and Head of Islamic Financial Services at Ernst and Young, speaking today at the Islamic Financial Services Board summit, titled Business Models in Islamic Finance - Challenges and Opportunities in Bahrain.