Previously he was the managing editor of Jane's Islamic Affairs Analyst.
What does IAA stand for?
IAA stands for Islamic Affairs Analyst (publication)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAA
We have 351 other meanings of IAA in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Application Architect
- Interrupted Aortic Arch (genetic heart defect)
- Interview and Advocacy Assessment (UK)
- Intra-Abdominal Adiposity
- Investment Adviser Association (formerly Investment Counsel Association of America)
- Investment Advisors Act of 1940
- Irrigation Association of Australia
- Ishikawa Alumni Association (Japan)
- Islamic Academy of Alabama (Birmingham, Alabama)
- Islamic Action Association
- Israel Antiquities Authority
- Israel Association of Actuaries
- Israeli Airports Authority
- IUSS Acoustic Analysis
- Ivey Alumni Association (Canada)
- I Am An Accountant
- I Am An AIESECer (Association for the International Exchange of Students in Economics and Commerce)
- I Am An Attorney
- Idaho Agricultural Aviation Association
- Identification, Authentication, Authorisation and Accountability
Samples in periodicals archive:
com New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Foreign Policy, Guardian BBC Al Jazeera New America Foundation The Washington Post, Foreign Policy, New Republic, Jane's Islamic Affairs Analyst, CTC Sentinel, CNN, BBC, MSNBC, Fox News, France 24 Themission of The Washington Institute is to advance a balanced and realistic understanding of American interests in the Middle East and to promote the policies that secure them.
While the Russians are sending a message to the West that they are "not doing everything Iran wants", they are telling Iranians that despite the S300 hiccups, "you still could use us", Vatanka, who is also the Islamic Affairs Analyst at the Jane's Defence Weekly, added in an interview with Gulf News.