Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian researchers at University of Maraqeh and Isfahan University of Technology increased the efficiency of proton membrane cells by using graphene-platinum nanocomposites.
What does IUT stand for?
IUT stands for Isfahan University of Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IUT
We have 23 other meanings of IUT in our Acronym Attic
- International Union of Socialist Youth
- Implementation Under Test
- Inha University in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
- Institut Universitaire de Technologie
- Institut Universitaire de Technologie (French: University Institute of Technology)
- Instructor Under Training
- Instrument Under Test (biomedical)
- Integrated Ultrasonic Transducer (medical imaging)
- International Union of Tenants
- Intrauterine Transfusion
- Islamic University of Technology (Gazipur, Bangladesh)
- Implementation Under Test/System Under Test
- In-Use Technology Assessment
- Institutional Unit Trust Agent
- International Ultra Triathlon Association
- International University Theatre Association
- International Union of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Indwelling Urinary Tract Catheter
- Immunizations Up to Date (pediatrics)
- In-Use Test Data System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thesis Master of Agriculture, Faculty of Agriculture, Isfahan University of Technology.
Isfahan University of Technology Library's Users (located in Isfahan) 5.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The Second Seminar on Novel Sciences and Technologies in Petroleum Refining Industry is scheduled to be held in Isfahan Petroleum Refining Town and Isfahan University of Technology from October 4-5, 2011.
MSc Thesis, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The Iranian Metallurgical Engineering Society and Iranian Scientific Society of Casting are due to hold their fifth joint congress in Isfahan University of Technology from October 25 to 26, 2011.
Isfahan University of Technology Publications, pp: 97.
President Ahmadinejad inaugurated the projects simultaneously in Amir Kabir University of Technology and Isfahan University of Technology through video-conferencing.