Therefore, apoptosis plays an important role in ischemic cell injury and is responsible for renal dysfunction in ischemic acute renal failure.
What does IARF stand for?
IARF stands for Ischemic Acute Renal Failure (kidneys)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IARF
We have 2 other meanings of IARF in our Acronym Attic
- Ipswich Area Regional Disability Council (Disability Services Queensland; Australia)
- Improved Amphibious Reconnaissance Equipment
- International Association of Reservation Executives (hotel reservation centers)
- Irrigated Agriculture Research and Extension Center (Washington State University)
- Institute of Agricultural Rural and Environmental Health
- International Association for Research in Economic Psychology
- Indonesian Amateur Radio Emergency Service (disaster assistance)
- Idiopathic Acute Renal Failure
- Illinois Association of Rehabilitation Facilities
- International Association for Religious Freedom
- Institute of Architecture and Fine Arts (Philippines)
- International Association for Reformed Faith and Action (religious conference; est. 1955)
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants
- International Association of Registered Financial Planners (now IARFC)
- Instructional Alternate Reality Game
- Inter-Agency Review Group
- International Asset Recovery Group (international law firm)
- Irish Association for Restricted Growth
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute
- Industrial Advertising Research Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mechanisms of cellular injury in ischemic acute renal failure [Review].